- Hurlstone move would lead to educational inequality, local MP says
- Member for Macquarie Fields, Anoulack Chanthivong, has reaffirmed his commitment to keeping Hurlstone Agricultural High School (HAHS) at Glenfield, and warns that the Baird Government’s proposal to move the high-ranking school from south west Sydney will have serious and far-reaching educational ramifications for the region.
December 18, 2015
- ‘Hands off Hurlstone’, says local MP
- The Member for Macquarie Fields, Anoulack Chanthivong MP, has slammed Minister Piccoli’s recent announcement on the sale of Hurlstone Agricultural High School, labelling it a disgrace.
December 17, 2015
- Government’s Hurlstone Farm sell-off to fund education budget shortfall
- The mismanagement of the education budget by the Minister of Education, Adrian Piccoli, has again been highlighted following a damming report which reveals the school maintenance backlog has soared to an average of more than $330,000 for every public school in the Macquarie Fields electorate and across the State.
December 14, 2015
- Local MP sends wish-list to Santa for electorate’s ‘fair share’
- After weeks of trying to spot Premier Baird around the Macquarie Fields electorate, and months of calling for his community to be given its fair share, one local MP decided that his wish-list needed a little help from an old and trusted friend and so he penned a note to Santa and posted it on Facebook.
December 02, 2015