- MP outraged over Government’s $5million wasteful spend on Hurlstone move
- Member for Macquarie Fields, Anoulack Chanthivong MP, has launched a scathing attack on NSW Education Minister, Adrian Piccoli, after it was revealed that more than $5 million of public money was being wasted on a ‘consultancy goldmine’ and spin doctors to fund the relocation of Hurlstone Agricultural High School and its replacement at Glenfield.
August 01, 2016
- Local MP announces Rotten Apple Award in disgust at Hurlstone sell-off
- Fed up with the bad decisions and hypocrisy of the Baird Liberal Government, the Member for Macquarie Fields, Anoulack Chanthivong MP, has today announced a perpetual Rotten Apple Award to highlight his disgust at the Liberal Government’s contempt for his local community.
April 12, 2016
- ‘Disgusting’ – Local MP gagged in Parliament as fight to save Hurlstone continues
- The Member for Macquarie Fields, Anoulack Chanthivong MP, has labelled the Government’s backflip over the sale of the Hurlstone farm ‘disgusting’ and called-out the Education Minister, Adrian Piccoli’s blatant hypocrisy, branding it cheap political spin.
March 11, 2016