- Opinion: Why it's so important to save our green space
- Building development statistics can measure lots of things about what’s happening in our community. But when development gets out of control, there are crucial measurements being ignored.
May 21, 2018
- What about our green spaces, Premier?
- Member for Macquarie Fields, Anoulack Chanthivong MP, said he would be only too happy to show NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian around his electorate to see first-hand the area’s iconic green open spaces before they disappeared for good under the Liberal Government’s watch.
April 12, 2018
- Stokes lets genie out of the bottle over STEM comments
- The Government’s hypocrisy and inconsistency has once again been laid to bare following recent comments by the Minister for Education on STEM, says Member for Macquarie Fields Anoulack Chanthivong MP.
April 04, 2018
- Government must act to fix schools crisis in growth suburb, MP says
- Member for Macquarie Fields, Anoulack Chanthivong MP, has called on the Liberal Government to act urgently to fix a schools crisis in one of the fastest growing suburbs of Sydney.
February 09, 2018
- Gladys take note: All we want for Christmas is a fair go and our fair share
- It is two years since Anoulack Chanthivong MP first penned a letter to Santa requesting a fair share for the Macquarie Fields electorate, and this year’s list has only grown longer.
December 08, 2017
- Hurlstone name and school should stay at Glenfield, local MP says
- Local MP Anoulack Chanthivong said today’s announcement of the ‘endorsement of the name’ Roy Watts High School – to replace Hurlstone Agricultural High School at Glenfield in 2023 – acknowledged a great Australian who made a significant and lifelong contribution to agriculture in NSW, both as a scientist and educator.
October 12, 2017